This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
About those Friday questions the 1E staff asks here. I do my version of them on Wednesday over on the Second Edition board. If you have never been over there trust me, they help people achieve a level of satisfaction with life that is almost unheard of.

At any rate, my question this week is on points, mainly keeping track of them.

This is not unique to Second Edition so let me ask the same here; how do you keep track of points? There is a dedicated point area but not every card that grants points has a point box. Do you use counters? The Tournament Card? Does you personal assistant keep track of them during each game?

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
We use either percentile dice or 3 d10s.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KazonPADD wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:34 pm Depends if there’s a lot of bonus point shenanigans going on. Most games just done in head/memory.
Same.

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
We mark all missions solved by pulling them towards the player that got the points. Most of the rest of the points are found in the Bonus point area of the table. Some more things have points associated with them, and if any player forgets them, it's on them. This is, however, not ideal, and a lot of grief has come from this.
So most of the time now, we only play with cards that have a point box on them that ends up in the bonus point area and missions to calculate the game's points. This is the easiest and more players friendly way we have found.
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]