This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

What solution do you prefer?

Show always
4%
Show on demand
96%
Keep as is
No votes
0%
See comment in this thread
No votes
0%
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Hello everyone,

I am currently finishing up a feature that Maelwys started on the card pages. I would like to add images with links of card combinations for Temporal Benefactor. However, for certain cards, like Captain Kirk, that would be a lot of cards. I am currently considering to either always display the card information or to display it on demand.

Here is a preview without the exposers and romantic partners.

Since the card information is not being displayed at all right now, I would like to know what you think of this proposed addition. Which option do you prefer? Would you like to always display the card information, display it on demand, or leave it as is?

Your feedback is valuable and will help us make the best decision for our website. Please share your thoughts and any other suggestions you may have.

Thank you for your participation in this discussion.

By Orbin (James Monsebroten)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The preview of Captain Kirk has Kirk Android and James Tiberius Kirk shown on the "infiltrator" and "mirror" section but they should also appear in the benefactor related sections as they name Captain Kirk in lore.

Also, ❖ personnel like Garvock and Gorrus name Captain Kirk in lore and should be mentioned as benefactors.

-James M

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hidden so I can open it if I need it, but I don't have to load all those pictures if I don't need them.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
winterflames wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:32 am Hidden so I can open it if I need it, but I don't have to load all those pictures if I don't need them.
This.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:08 pm alliance, benefactor and beneficiary show on click now.
Still have to figure out a good way to add those in other existing relations to the Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey...
There could be some wrong relations like these X instead of "Lt. Commander X"...
This is very cool. I poked around some with TNG personnel, and encountered the following oddities: That should be all the TNG ones. Thanks for adding this functionality!
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]