This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
stressedoutatumc wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:18 pm MACO Training Camp + Horga'hn = Download the Event twice per turn? I feel like the answer is yes?

Thanks!
Sounds like the MACO Wish Foundation, right there!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:56 pm How is that? Modern has Guest Quaters integrated in its rules. How does Horgahn overwrite the once per turn personnel download rule? What am I missing?
It doesn't... what makes you think that it would?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:28 am I thought the excitement about Horgahn and MACO Camp was due to somehow being able to download the Event twice...
Sure, it's exactly that. But I don't see how that's incompatible with the G4 rule. You're downloading the event, not the personnel.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Oh, I see. It allows reporting and does not download peps. I thought it worked like Ferengi Conference, Revolutionaries and so on. Doppeldummarsch ich bin, had the card text not in mind...

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Did anyone ever figure out the best Maco personnel to Maco event ratio?

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:04 am Did anyone ever figure out the best Maco personnel to Maco event ratio?
In my current MACO deck, I play with 2. One is all that is really needed since it can download from discard, but I like to be safe just incase someone makes it go away somehow from my discard pile.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
stressedoutatumc wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:55 am
winterflames wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:04 am Did anyone ever figure out the best Maco personnel to Maco event ratio?
In my current MACO deck, I play with 2. One is all that is really needed since it can download from discard, but I like to be safe just incase someone makes it go away somehow from my discard pile.
Indeed. Fire Sculptor is in fact a thing.

As is Greasy Dukat...

:shifty:
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:27 pm
stressedoutatumc wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:55 am
Indeed. Fire Sculptor is in fact a thing.

As is Greasy Dukat...

:shifty:
Having done this to @Comicbookhero on an early turn, I can speak to the devastating power
Question for noob

Is the question how to report a [MQ] personnel in[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]