This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

When testing out my decks against myself (goldfishing), dilemmas are one of the more pains to test. Thus, this tool.

When you open the spreadsheet, you see 3 mission types at the top. (Planet, Space, Dual) and a random number beneath each.

Type the number you see beneath the type of mission you are attempting into the box indicated.

There are 5 columns below this.
Modifier, and Dilemmas 1-4.

Each has a checkbox. If you check the box, it will show you that card for the pile that was selected.

Modifier is any card in play that modify the dilemmas.
All dilemma combos here have at least 3 dilemmas, some have 4.

Notes:

- My goal is to have 50+ different dilemma combos of each type, so that if you were attempting a planet mission, you might face one of 100 different possible combos.

- this will not have the same synergy across missions as an actual opponent, nor will it be optimized for the skills your missions require

- offsetting this is the likelihood that what you are facing would probably exceed the seed limits of a real opponent slightly.

- dilemma combos are currently sourced from public decks with dilemma strategies, would never say no to more.

- Squire pile tab currently does nothing, I want to expand to include piles that have Squire's rules in play, but are also more then just random dilemmas. (So slightly harder then a real squire pile.)

Open to all feedback, thoughts, suggestions

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
S
Authorized Access Only
Cytherians
Maglock

S
Authorized Access Only
Replicator Accident
Maglock

SP
Experience Bij!
Tricyanate Poisoning
Dead End

S
Edo Probe
Personal Duty
Friendly Fire

P
Hazardous Duty
Jol Yichu!
Between Duty and Respect (needs a 4 bajor region modifier)

P
Buried Alive
Gomtuu: Shockwave
God

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]