This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By ORION (Brad Snyder)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I'm wondering why Interrogation and Torture did not receive [Pun] punishment icons and if they will in the future. The icon itself is basically the Interrogation card art and Torture just seems a logical inclusion. I wonder if other similar icons might eventually be expanded such as [Crm] crime or [Purs] pursuit.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
That's a great question. I can tell you that as of now, we are planning to issue errata to both Torture and Interrogation to gain the [Pun] icon along an upcoming virtual expansion. Specifically, Project En Garde, which features a pair of decks themed around "Chain of Command," so both [1E-TNG] [Fed] and [1E-TNG] [Car]. Right now, it's looking like that expansion will be the one after the next one, likely coming out around September.

-crp
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
No problem. I'm overdue to write a project update article, so if you're interested in what's coming down the pike, keep an eye out for that. Also, welcome to the boards!

-crp
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]