This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Ashigaru
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Well, when I saw it I WAS saying "...what 's the use case here? Aren't pretty much all the [1E-DQ] [1E-AU] Feds?" The allusion to the Year of Heck DID give me pause to go "Oh yeah, didn't think of that."

By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ashigaru wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:06 am Well, when I saw it I WAS saying "...what 's the use case here? Aren't pretty much all the [1E-DQ] [1E-AU] Feds?" The allusion to the Year of Heck DID give me pause to go "Oh yeah, didn't think of that."
You can play lots of Revised Kizar to your Kazon outpost using Holodeck Doors, or you can play any [Holo] [1E-AU] to your compatible ship with a holodeck door the same way. Or you can seed a Nekrit supply depot if you can put this mission next to a Nexrit Expanse location. If you report a [1E-AU] ship with a special staffing icon to Seal Rift and get one personnel aboard to staff it, you can move it here and use and use Crew Reassignment to play [1E-AU] personnel.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
DISCLAIMER: I have no advance knowledge of what is to come! That being said, Vidiian Chakotay gives some redundancy and possibly even a peek into the future. Find out more here. feel free to skip if your surname is a homonym of Plain or Tie.

Serious question: how many [1E-Fer] basic blo[…]

HP010 and RiF

Aside from "Because Decipher," this a[…]

I will dm you @doctorjoya . Looking forward to th[…]

1EFQ: Into Recovery

https://i.redd.it/mm25lh0wfqg71.png With […]