This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Spectre9
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Final Frontier

This card is exceptionally good.

Double free report engine and a ship download.

The ship download will always be Starship Enterprise which gets you anybody [OS] including super skill heavy personnel and a couple that nullify dilemmas.

Is this the new standard in free report salad?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
It's basically what you got from using Sherman's Peak with Protect the Timeline, in terms of free reports, but it comes with more restrictions since you have to give up Crossover, though also more flexibility because you aren't stuck reporting at Sherman's Planet. At least two free reporting personnel per turn does seem to be the standard across the board these days for competitive affiliations.

In conclusion, The Final Frontier is a land of contrasts.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Spectre9 wrote:The Final Frontier

This card is exceptionally good.

Double free report engine and a ship download.

The ship download will always be Starship Enterprise which gets you anybody [OS] including super skill heavy personnel and a couple that nullify dilemmas.

Is this the new standard in free report salad?
Not in free report salad, as it limits you quite a bit in what you can play / combine it with. It's a great card, but it has reasonable limitations. In my games with it at the weekend, opponents usually matched or exceeded the number of personnel i typically put into play.

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]

New Tribbles are coming! Look busy! https://www.t[…]

You will need one more thing for this - compatibil[…]