This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1174 posts

By Bigm264
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
scox wrote:
Bigm264 wrote:Are the virtual sets in lackey also? I used the URL to update but it doesn't show any of the cards from any of the virtual sets. Even when I set the search format to OTF - virtual no cards show up. Also thanks for all the work put into this it's really great.
They should all be there yes. Sounds like you might be missing the database file for the virtual cards, which should be at "LackeyCCG\plugins\startrek1e\sets\Virtual.txt". Which files do you see in that ("sets") folder? How did you install the plugin from the beginning?

In the sets folder I had set images folder, all sets.txt, physical.txt, and virtual.txt. after I checked that folder I accidentally deleted the physical.txt file and now it's working. I dono why it's working now but I blame you so thank you

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
I've tried updating multiple times, but Cold Front won't add :(

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
sexecutioner wrote:I've tried updating multiple times, but Cold Front won't add :(
Bump

Still having trouble with the update :(

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
sexecutioner wrote:
sexecutioner wrote:I've tried updating multiple times, but Cold Front won't add :(
Bump

Still having trouble with the update :(
Sorry Niall,

was on annual leave the last weeks - will look into that matter, but it may take some time.

Cheers Nava

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
Hey Nava

It finally decided to behave, now I can make Cold front decks.

Thank you for the response :)

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
3.6 Metamorphosis release
-----

NEW
  • Added Metamorphosis
CHANGES
  • Added a few errata:
    Akorem Laan
    Devidian Door
    Diplomatic Conference
    IDIC Wisdom of Surak
    Oppress Population
    Radioactive Garbage Scow
    Seek Hidden Reliquiary
As always:

The automatic updates should work, if not please go to 'Plugins:' select startrek1e and enter as an update URL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lackeyccg-stccg/startrek1e/master/updatelist.txt

We inteded to issue a large update to fix a few on the reported errors, remove 2E cards from OTF, remove X-List and Revised and so on. But since some of those changes were pushed to be effective after worlds, we can only ask you to be patient and to carry on reporting all errors and omissions!

Nava
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Thanks for this. Everything I do online, with all the guys who play, wouldn't be possible without you.

TK

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
bosskamiura wrote:Thanks for this. Everything I do online, with all the guys who play, wouldn't be possible without you.

TK
Seconded! A thousand thanks for all your dedicated efforts, I wouldn't be able to play 1E without you.

(I want to focus on extending my appreciation, but also a quick FYI, looks like there is still an issue with the image for war council)

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
princedetenebres wrote:
bosskamiura wrote:Thanks for this. Everything I do online, with all the guys who play, wouldn't be possible without you.

TK
Seconded! A thousand thanks for all your dedicated efforts, I wouldn't be able to play 1E without you.

(I want to focus on extending my appreciation, but also a quick FYI, looks like there is still an issue with the image for war council)
Yep seems so, as an explanation: tracking of errors and file referencing in Lackey is a real pain in the arse since the application doesn't care about the case of references. I had that on the list of minor fixes (would need multiple commits to fix) but somehow forgot to implement it. Sorry!

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

Again and again great work! I can't stress more how awesome it is to be able to play this online (for free)!
:thumbsup:

Recently I see my opponent's cards facing me instead of facing my opponent (both editions). Was that in an update or is that a setting I can change?
I really prefer opponent's card facing my opponent, especially 1e missions...

Thanks for any help.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi all,

at the moment the Lackey servers are not online. This happens every year or so, since Trevor (developer of Lackey) seems to miss the deadline for domain registration renewal with worrying accuracy every year... To play games you'll need to connect directly to your opponent:
  • One player needs to start hosting a game, record his IP and tell his opponent that IP (plus the port used).
  • Player two can connect to that IP by using "Join Game by IP".
  • If problems arise please check if you are behind a firewall. If so make sure that the port Lackey is using is open.
  • If problems persist please check if you are behind a NAT (multiple computers using one public IP). In that case you need to forward the traffic to your computer by creating some port forwarding rule in your router.
I have contacted Trevor and hope that this situation is resolved soon.

Update: Domain is up again.
Cheers, Nava
Last edited by Nava on Thu May 24, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Are plugin updates not working for anyone else? Or is that another consequence of the domain expiring?

The error I get is a timeout error almost immediately after pasting the url to download the plugin.

*Edit*

Apparently my version of lackey was out of date. I updated and it worked fine.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Did the 'Load all images' option get moved? I had to re-install and now I can't seem to locate that option.... :?
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0