This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1174 posts

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote:The problem with lackey is, that only one version with title "Mutation" will appear in decks. When there are two, one won't be used.
This is why several reprinted cards have a "*VP" or "(reprint Edition)" added to the title.
This allows to play any version you want so see (and your opponent to see the same version).

Currently transfering these reprints directly from lackey to trekcc is not possible but transfering any version from trekcc to lackey uses the first version. (Balancing Act needs (Homefront) added). I'ts on my todo list.
i see... i got around the problem for now simply by deleting the Virtual promo and Homefront tags in the .txt file that CC's report utility creates. I don't get the image I wanted but all the cards are at least in the deck now.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
that said, id like to see reflections/promo images in the program. I like to play with foils:D

Right now, I replaced the images in the folder, but only me can see them then. There are also not all scans in beautiful available

ImageImageImage

-  
I may have missed this in the roughly 61 pages of Lackeyccg Discussions, but is there a way to add the Horga'hn into the updatelist.txt? This card appears to be missing from the card list database.

-  
Risa_Tourist wrote:
eberlems wrote:Horga'hn is in the plugin, but it's not legal in OTF. It should show up within the "ANY" format.

Thanks So Much! That worked. Now where can I find the original Amanda Rogers? :D

I got her... but Planet Scan eludes me. :?
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Risa_Tourist wrote:
Risa_Tourist wrote:
eberlems wrote:Horga'hn is in the plugin, but it's not legal in OTF. It should show up within the "ANY" format.

Thanks So Much! That worked. Now where can I find the original Amanda Rogers? :D

I got her... but Planet Scan eludes me. :?
try on the left "Name" "contains" "Planet Scan"
or "Full Planet Scan" in the search.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Mr. and Mrs. Troi is legal for OTF, but does not appear in the OTF or OTF-Virtual lists in Lackey. It does appear under Any with Set as ban.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
DrunkShimoda wrote:Anyone else having issues with connecting to the matching server tonight? Both tlmirkes and I have been having a lot of issues.
Server appears to be down... have you tried hosting a direct-connect game?

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]