This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1174 posts

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote:[spoiler]
*snip*
[/spoiler]
What system are you using; platform and OS?

Could you share also the text files in your root startrek1e folder + the text files in the set folder? You can email them to stccg1e.lackeyplugin@scox.se

Hopefully could make it possible to reproduce your issue on my side.

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote:[spoiler]
*snip*
[/spoiler]
Thanks for the files. I have setup a plugin with those files on my PC here, running Windows 10 as well, but unfortunately I could not reproduce this behavior (also filtered on same cards as in your screenshots, but those cards all come up as expected).

I do know I've seen this kind of issues before, but many years ago (not only for play test or mismatch plugin, but also "normal" conditions). I will see if I can find some old notes of mine on what was the root cause(s) at back in those days, or see if I can remember other reasons this could happen.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I noticed the card art for Ensign Davis from Mirror, Mirror says Ensign Davies, but is correctly listed as Ensign Davis in the Deck Editor.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Ensign Q wrote:no, is what i said. i put it face down on the table, then it flips by itself, when i put the next dilemma.

also various pictures are off. evade borg vessel shows will riker, ams shows anya etc.
There's a chance that some weird file permissions issue is cropping up. Close Lackey if it's open. Try to manually delete your Physical.txt and Virtual.txt in your plugins/startrek1e/sets/ directory. Then re-download the plugin in Lackey. Then restart Lackey again.
First Edition Balance Manager
By JasonRed3 (Jason Robinette)
 - First Edition Balance Manager
 -  
Has anyone made a version of the plugin to help make TNG-only decks?
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
JasonRed3 wrote:Has anyone made a version of the plugin to help make TNG-only decks?
For the most part, you just need to check the "Property" filter box and click on it and put in "TNG".
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote:Fix for Lt. Uhura online
And added 4 virtual starter decks
Thanks!

TK

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Last edited by Professor Scott on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
LuthySloan wrote:ensign davis is twice in lackey.

the 2nd one is writteN: ensign davies on the card and is listed as ensign davis.
Professor Scott wrote:I noticed the card art for Ensign Davis from Mirror, Mirror says Ensign Davies, but is correctly listed as Ensign Davis in the Deck Editor.
Yes I mentioned this above on May 14th.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]