This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1174 posts

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
This is why my original handle was a reference to an Emergency Holographic CCG Playing Program. A lot of us could use one of those for when an opponent wasn't handy.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:51 pm
Mr.Sloan wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:34 pm
nyyankees72 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:31 pm Thanks! Can you play vs a computer on Lackey?
No. We asked HAL9000 if he can understand the rules... computer said no.
:D :thumbsup: :cheersL:
But...
Y'all know that in 2010 (novel and film) during Lucifer's birth, above Europa, HAL became a disembodied avatar -- a herald of the Monolith* Builders -- at David Bowman's side, right? I.e., HAL now resembles an unaffected, Q-like being?

(*: Novel only, of course
; Kubrick didn't want to use its actual relative dimensions of 1:4:9, the concept behind which I appreciate much more than the -- indeed -- more esthetically pleasing menacing, but furthermore meaningless ratio that the monolith is shown with on-screen
.)

You know that if some... thing like that refuses to understand our game... y'all know what that means, right? What it says about those rules?

(And since we all know -- here cometh the funny answers...)

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
is it possible the plugin sets the table scale to 80% default. thats the sweetspot for visibility and tablesize
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Ensign Q wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:33 pm can we get the spoiler on lackey pls :)
i dont want to wait another month before testing them
Anyone can branch it and add the card data virtual.txt and physical.txt (erata...) and the crop/scale down the images. Also you need put the set in the format.txt , modify the version.txt and changelog.txt , and update the checksums to updatelist.txt by the
Code: Select all
/mkupdate plugins/startrek1e/updatelist.txt
The repo is: https://github.com/eberlems/startrek1e/tree/playable
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Ensign Q wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:41 am is it possible the plugin sets the table scale to 80% default. thats the sweetspot for visibility and tablesize
Ensign Q mentioned this to me during our match the other day. What exactly are the benefits of using 80%? Doesn’t it just matter more what your own screen looks like? Resolution, monitor size etc?

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KazonPADD wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:25 am
Ensign Q wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:41 am is it possible the plugin sets the table scale to 80% default. thats the sweetspot for visibility and tablesize
Ensign Q mentioned this to me during our match the other day. What exactly are the benefits of using 80%? Doesn’t it just matter more what your own screen looks like? Resolution, monitor size etc?
ni

scaling makes the table bigger/shrinks the cards, so more fits on it. especially recommended when playing nors or multiple quads

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Not really Lackey questions, but in a hurry, and don't know where else to put this ATM.

(1)
Can't I copy a private deck? I tried to copy a deck of which I was given a private link. If I click 'copy deck', I'm taken to my own deck management page, with the "copy" addendum in the URL, but the deck fails to appear.

(2)
Also -- yes or no related -- for a large part of the day, the deck management list will not show as the premium version (with folders), but as the basic one (without folders). Not a big problem, just a nuisance if you work with the folders. But. Is this usual behaviour?

Hi guys, maybe a totally stupid question ... I h[…]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]