This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1174 posts

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
well yesterdays friday is over, so i guess the plan is the 2nd of april. it would be nice to have it earlier, because on the 2nd we already start with the prerelease and id like to build (and test) the deck at least a day in advance.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:51 pm my plan is friday
We do understand that you, too, have a life and responsibilities of your own, regardless of how serious our card game problems might seem... Thanks for doing what you can, when you can. :thumbsup:

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:49 am
eberlems wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:51 pm my plan is friday
We do understand that you, too, have a life and responsibilities of your own, regardless of how serious our card game problems might seem... Thanks for doing what you can, when you can. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Tyberius_Deangelo wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:41 pm Still learning Lackey. A friend and I are trying to play a game via Lackey and when we connect to a server we are being told that our plugins do not match. How do we get are plugins in sync?
in the plugins tab. one of you has updated (or installed the 1e plugin) more recently.
both of you can go to plugins, click on the update URL bar, choose correct one (if multiple present), and click on the button on the right side.

(this is akin to what was described in the first post of this thread.)

hope either of these descriptions help!

PS! new plugins can "mess" with deck files. always export good deck iterations as TXT files; and the best tip: import/export decks to the website.
if this is important to you, read a few pages back where i "discovered" all this.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:06 pm
Tyberius_Deangelo wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:41 pm Still learning Lackey. A friend and I are trying to play a game via Lackey and when we connect to a server we are being told that our plugins do not match. How do we get are plugins in sync?
in the plugins tab. one of you has updated (or installed the 1e plugin) more recently.
both of you can go to plugins, click on the update URL bar, choose correct one (if multiple present), and click on the button on the right side.

(this is akin to what was described in the first post of this thread.)

hope either of these descriptions help!

PS! new plugins can "mess" with deck files. always export good deck iterations as TXT files; and the best tip: import/export decks to the website.
if this is important to you, read a few pages back where i "discovered" all this.
Thanks! This helped us out a lot and we got our plugins working!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Captain Parrish wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:47 pm Trying to get lacking going it launches but it just comes up with green lines through everything. Anyone know what might be going on?
Probably I can't help a lot, but screenshots may help others get more insight in the problem...?

By Ausgang (Gerald Sieber)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Just wanted to play a game on Lackey, but me and my opponent both get the error that our plugins are not on the same version (which cannot be since we updated it again after getting the error the first time) and it causes us to see different cards which is true thus making the game unplayable at the moment.

Does anyone have a clue what's going on, or has a solution?
Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]