This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1174 posts

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:18 pm
Tyberius_Deangelo wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:28 pm
eberlems wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:50 pm Neu Kirk and Saavik will receive subitle and break next version in .txt and .dek files.
Is this why I can't find Captain Kirk from SSTTR in Lackey?
I did the update and nothing from ssttr is showing up for me?
I am not the most technology savvy person, but I think I have the settings correct in Lackey. I have attached below what I am seeing on my end.

Edit: I also see all the other cards from Second Star to the Right, just not Captain Kirk for some odd reason.
Attachments:
Screenshot (93).png
Screenshot (93).png (292.48 KiB) Viewed 1533 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:50 pm errata is available in lackey
Everyone playing in the SSTTR Release event, please hold off on updating your Lackey plugin... this errata is not in effect for that event!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:53 pm
eberlems wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:50 pm errata is available in lackey
Everyone playing in the SSTTR Release event, please hold off on updating your Lackey plugin... this errata is not in effect for that event!
Oh crud.

By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Would there be a way to update the lackey plugin to allow searching for cards in your deck (or rather, filtering for them) by typing their names in during play?

Currently, there's a "show to owner" button in the righthand bottom corner when you select a deck or side deck. I imagine the search box could go there in the layout, but I wonder if Lackey is set up to allow this at all.

I would expect it to work as follows- if I was trying to download a Starship Constitution using my Spacedoor, and had 4 copies of the card in my deck, I would start typing S-T-A-R .... and as soon as I had typed enough to make any one of the copies the top card, I would pull it off (face up) set of deck cards and put it into play.

It occurs to me that this would make searching your deck for a download as quick as finding the card during deck building, which would allow games on Lackey to end up going a lot quicker than in person games.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
WeAreBack wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:59 pm Would there be a way to update the lackey plugin to allow searching for cards in your deck (or rather, filtering for them) by typing their names in during play?

Currently, there's a "show to owner" button in the righthand bottom corner when you select a deck or side deck. I imagine the search box could go there in the layout, but I wonder if Lackey is set up to allow this at all.

I would expect it to work as follows- if I was trying to download a Starship Constitution using my Spacedoor, and had 4 copies of the card in my deck, I would start typing S-T-A-R .... and as soon as I had typed enough to make any one of the copies the top card, I would pull it off (face up) set of deck cards and put it into play.

It occurs to me that this would make searching your deck for a download as quick as finding the card during deck building, which would allow games on Lackey to end up going a lot quicker than in person games.
I know lackey can do scripts and spawn tokens which star trek doesn't use. But a card search in that scale sounds like lackey core feature and core features were last changed in 2014.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I know that the latest versions of the TMPR cards are not be up yet, but there is currently no version of What Does God Need With A Starship? in Lackey.

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]