Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Not to step on league director Matt Zinno's toes, but I don't see any advertisement for these gigs yet and wanted to make sure everyone knew about them. Starting two weeks from today, the online league is scheduled to kick off with a 1E OTF and 2E Standard league gig. Both events are four rounds, starting 10/13 and running through 11/10. If you are interested in playing, pre-registration is available.

For 1E, click here.

For 2E, click here.

For both, click here. :wink:
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
LORE wrote:Not to step on league director Matt Zinno's toes, but I don't see any advertisement for these gigs yet and wanted to make sure everyone knew about them. Starting two weeks from today, the online league is scheduled to kick off with a 1E OTF and 2E Standard league gig. Both events are four rounds, starting 10/13 and running through 11/10. If you are interested in playing, pre-registration is available.

For 1E, click here.

For 2E, click here.

Actually, it looks like the league will kick off a day earlier with Tribbles. :wink:

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Comicbookhero wrote:
LORE wrote:Not to step on league director Matt Zinno's toes, but I don't see any advertisement for these gigs yet and wanted to make sure everyone knew about them. Starting two weeks from today, the online league is scheduled to kick off with a 1E OTF and 2E Standard league gig. Both events are four rounds, starting 10/13 and running through 11/10. If you are interested in playing, pre-registration is available.

For 1E, click here.

For 2E, click here.

Actually, it looks like the league will kick off a day earlier with Tribbles. :wink:
Oh Really need My tribbles fix as i haven't played tribbles in almost 2 weeks :)
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Comicbookhero wrote:Actually, it looks like the league will kick off a day earlier with Tribbles. :wink:
I stand corrected. Thanks, Mike.

By Komitadji
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Forgive me for the noob question, but, is there a good summary of WCT and what it's about and whatnot somewhere? I just want to familiarize myself with the league.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Komitadji wrote:Forgive me for the noob question, but, is there a good summary of WCT and what it's about and whatnot somewhere? I just want to familiarize myself with the league.
The basic outline is in the Organized Play Guide (https://www.trekcc.org/op/TCCOPG.pdf), Section 12.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation