For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Saturday, May 16th at Paradox Comics & Cards in Fargo, ND.
First Edition OTF Constructed. 4 rounds, depending on turnout.
Start time: 11 AM (store opens at 10 AM). 1 hour, 15 minutes per round, with a 10 minute break between each round.
$5.00 entry fee. 'Chula: The Drink' AI foils, other prizes TBD.
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Sun May 03, 2015 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Saturday, May 16th at Paradox Comics & Cards in Fargo, ND.
Tribbles Standard Constructed. 5 rounds to determine top table qualifiers, followed by 5 rounds to determine Regional Champ. (two hours maximum/total)
Start time: 5:30 PM.
$5.00 entry fee. '100 Copy' AI foils, other prizes TBD.

Pre-register here: https://www.trekcc.org/tournaments/index ... entID=7885
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Sun May 03, 2015 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Sunday, May 17th at Paradox Comics & Cards in Fargo, ND.
Second Edition Virtual Constructed. 4 rounds.
Start time: 12:15 PM (just after noon, when store opens.) 1 hour per round, with a 10 minute break between each round.
$5.00 entry fee. 'Chula: The Chandra' AI foils, other prizes TBD.

Pre-register here: https://www.trekcc.org/tournaments/index ... entID=7886
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Sun May 03, 2015 10:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:Sunday, May 17th at Paradox Comics & Cards in Fargo, ND.
Second Edition Virtual Constructed. 4 rounds.
Start time: 12:15 PM (just after noon, when store opens.) 1 hour per round, with a 10 minute break between each round.
$5.00 entry fee. Chula: The Chandra AI foils for top 8, other prizes TBD.
virtual. awesome.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Alright, just under two weeks away and these will be happening in now sunny Fargo, North Dakota. So far, five of us are preregistered for each of the three events, Ben Johnson, Justin Kaufman, Barry Windschitl, Ryan Heiberg, and myself. Who else will join us?

I have it on good authority that the following are likely to extremely good candidates in that/each category...

First Edition:
John Western
Thomas Ohnstad
Ian Parmenter
Kevin O'Neill

and the less likely, but, have already been extended the invite...
Dan Van Kampen
James Heaney
Robert Peterson

who else???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tribbles:
Mike Rudolph
Ian Parmenter
John Western
Thomas Ohnstad
John Kammueller
Kevin O'Neill

who else???
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Edtion:
Ian Parmenter
Kevin O'Neill
John Western
Thomas Ohnstad
Bri Mastin

who else???

If you're thinking of joining us, please do. If you're 'on the fence' jump over to our side. If either of these applies, please preregister, if you would. Thank you. If there's anybody in need of a deck for any of the three games, I'll have five or more of each on hand for that purpose. Come on out and Trek with us the weekend of May 16th & 17th.

-Matthew

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
The first of these kick off in just under 4 days from now. We've had a little sun. And now some rain the past few days. It's sunny (at the moment) and warming up (hopefully.)

Anybody else trekking to Fargo for the ND Regionals this weekend?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Congrats go out to:

Ben Johnson, mindmage, for his First Place finish in our 1st Edition OTF Regional (with 6 players) playing [1E-TNG] [Rom] .

Mike Rudolph, Griffeyfanatic, for his First Place finish in our Tribbles Regional (with 7 players) playing his Go-Go-Rescue-Rescue-Go-Replay ad infinitum deck.

and not to 'toot my own horn,' but, I'll do it anyway category (and FINALLY lifting the stigma/breaking the cycle of having our Fargo Second Edition Regional winning streak held for the past 7 years by players who do not live/reside in the Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo/Dilworth area)... I, Matthew Hayes, karonofborg13, took the First Place finish in our Second Edition Virtual Constructed Regional (with 4 players) playing neu- [Dom] point loss shenanigans.

I want to thank Ben and Justin for making the trip to Fargo. It was a blast having you here, as always. You're welcome back any time.

Unfortunately, those who had to make last minute cancellations and couldn't join us, I'm bummed about, but, do understand that *stuff* happens, sadly. Hopefully, Barry, you've gotten your vehicle fixed?

And those whose health didn't allow for playing all three events as planned, John W. and Thomas O., I'm also disheartened, but, I hope both of you are doing well.

All in all, it was a highly enjoyable weekend, with reports to come...

-Matthew

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]