For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
flrazor wrote:
BaronMorrath wrote:ok now that i am looking at this, I might want to take a missed game in the first round and make it so i'll only miss the afternoon at the conference i am at.

would this be a super dick move? or would you all be ok with me showing up a little late.
I don't expect to win any games anyway... :D
You're here for the conference first, don't worry. :) Come for what you can, we'll be glad to have you. If you're coming late I won't be able to pick you up. I'm sorry and I hope that won't be a big issue. There are many ways to get there (cab, busses, Lyft, etc.), and we can always make sure you get back to the hotel afterwards.
yeah if i decide to come late, i will definitely take a taxi. i'll let you know by tomorrow night if i am going to stay longer at the conference (i might be burnt out from full day thurs/fri and be happy missing saturday). Ill let you know.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote: ... it could still be a detriment to the opponents you do play, having missed a round. Jeremy or Kris, if either of you could chime in here and let us know if it does or does not harm the players whom he does play, if he skips out on a game, whether early or late. ??? Thanks. It is a Regional after all, not a local event, Mark. Not to mention, if we're at an odd number to begin with (without Mark being present), then somebody's gotta have a BYE and byes, especially at Regionals stink.

-Matthew
:thumbsup:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
bandana8472 wrote:Thanks for running another great event, Kris!
You guys and gals are always welcome. Such an amazing weekend, with or without the Regional wins. Thanks a ton to all the traveling players! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and will come play with us again sometime soon. :cheersL:
Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]