For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2015 Twin Cities Regionals Weekend kicks off on Saturday, April 25th with the 2E and Tribbles Regionals!

Second Edition will start at 11:00 AM, one hour after the store opens. Based on previous years' attendance the plan is 4 rounds, but any changes will be announced before the event begins.

Tribbles will start around 6:00 PM.

Tournament fee is $5 for either or both events to cover prize support costs. Please remember that deck lists are required for all Regional events. Please bring them with you or have them readily available online if needed. Food and drinks are available from the store's cafe or from nearby restaurants (no outside food allowed in the store).

Also make sure not to miss Sunday's 1E Regional hosted by local Ambassador Justin Kaufman! Don't miss an epic weekend of Trek!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
T2E Management has just informed me that all of T2E's titles WILL be on the line at MinnMania in just a few short weeks. That's right! In 2nd Edition we will crown a new Legend's Jacket champion, in Tribbles we will crown a new Hardcore Jacket champion, and in 1st Edition we will crown a new Masters Jacket champion! Who will walk away with one of these prestigious sport coats? Tune in to find out!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I've been looking, but it doesn't look like there's anywhere I can find that's not way out in the suburbs.

That said, if you're free on Friday night I may have a unique video gaming experience I could introduce you to that's not too far away from your hotel. ;)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
flrazor wrote:I've been looking, but it doesn't look like there's anywhere I can find that's not way out in the suburbs.

That said, if you're free on Friday night I may have a unique video gaming experience I could introduce you to that's not too far away from your hotel. ;)
hmm that might be kinda tempting.
I currently plan to attend FNM at MEAD and play in the modern game at 10:35pm (after some conference socializing)

Also, I think i might need a ride to fantasy flight on saturday (if anyone is offering? or heading through downtown to get there?)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
BaronMorrath wrote:hmm that might be kinda tempting.
I currently plan to attend FNM at MEAD and play in the modern game at 10:35pm (after some conference socializing)

Also, I think i might need a ride to fantasy flight on saturday (if anyone is offering? or heading through downtown to get there?)
If you've got plans then don't worry. Just wanted to give you an option if you were free and looking for something to do.

I could come pick you up on Saturday morning around 10:00/10:15 if that works.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
ok now that i am looking at this, I might want to take a missed game in the first round and make it so i'll only miss the afternoon at the conference i am at.

would this be a super dick move? or would you all be ok with me showing up a little late.
I don't expect to win any games anyway... :D

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
BaronMorrath wrote:ok now that i am looking at this, I might want to take a missed game in the first round and make it so i'll only miss the afternoon at the conference i am at.

would this be a super dick move? or would you all be ok with me showing up a little late.
Mark,

I'm not sure if it still applies, but, if it does, it could still be a detriment to the opponents you do play, having missed a round. Jeremy or Kris, if either of you could chime in here and let us know if it does or does not harm the players whom he does play, if he skips out on a game, whether early or late. ??? Thanks. It is a Regional after all, not a local event, Mark. Not to mention, if we're at an odd number to begin with (without Mark being present), then somebody's gotta have a BYE and byes, especially at Regionals stink.

-Matthew
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
BaronMorrath wrote:ok now that i am looking at this, I might want to take a missed game in the first round and make it so i'll only miss the afternoon at the conference i am at.

Mark, if you need a missed game, that should not be a problem. I am not intending to play in the event, but if we have an odd number without you I can step in for one game and then tag out / tag you in. If we have an even number without you, we can deal with that day of. No sweat, bud. :cheersL:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  

You're here for the conference first, don't worry. :) Come for what you can, we'll be glad to have you. If you're coming late I won't be able to pick you up. I'm sorry and I hope that won't be a big issue. There are many ways to get there (cab, busses, Lyft, etc.), and we can always make sure you get back to the hotel afterwards.

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]