For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By DJstormtrooper (Tyler Fultz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
The 2E and Tribbles Regionals for Texas will take place on Saturday, April 25th, 2015 at Area 51 Games in Grapevine, TX.

Begins: 12pm (2E), followed by Tribbles once the 2E event is finished.

Straight-up standard rules, constructed, complete card pool.

Prizes for all players, including a Regionals promo (Chula: The Chandra), current tournament foils, buttons. Entry fee is to cover the cost of the Regional kits.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
Resistance-is-futile wrote:Lol! I have to come reclaim the big gold belt ken lost :)
That's Saturday's business.

Sunday I'm issuing the Texas Range War Challenge!

If any DFW players come up to Casa del Corbett in Denison for Sundays events there will be $25 dollar bounties if they beat Phil, Justin, and myself. Also $25 if they can win the Tribbles event. And for kicks, a $5 bounty for beating a Corbett kid.

It's possible to walk out of there with a $100 bill.

At the very least you can make gas money. Let's see if the DFW boys have the courage to invade Texoma...

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Now you guys just need to be sure and not let Phil partake of the alkyhall. or at least not let him sleep anywhere you have cards, suitcases, etc. if he does imbibe. Shhhh, don't mention it to Neil. :P

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
karonofborg13 wrote:Now you guys just need to be sure and not let Phil partake of the alkyhall. or at least not let him sleep anywhere you have cards, suitcases, etc. if he does imbibe. Shhhh, don't mention it to Neil. :P
Phil is never going to live that GenCon down, is he?

I blame John. Tufts got into some similar shenanigans a couple of years back but since it didn't make it into Ruling New Jersey, the world has basically forgotten about it.*

*Last year at the GenCon 'Cool' tournament, somebody did build the 'Ken Tufts Deck' that featured Worf Son of Mogh at Quark's Bar drinking with Morn, playing Dabo and then "passing out" (=Beyond the Subatomic naming Time Location to deck out and auto-lose). It had my vote but it ended up not winning the cool deck award (it also lost every game 0-100 by rule). I guess Cool Tournament also-ran doesn't get as much pub as Ruling New Jersey... :P

By DJstormtrooper (Tyler Fultz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
KillerB wrote:After my Gun Hands (The Regulators) Phil and Justin roughed up Tyler on Saturday nobody had the heart to take the Texas Range War challenge.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Sorry Tyler. I own Texas now.
Considering no one who played on Saturday was actually a Texas native, I don't think any of us can claim it.

Also, I beat you, so maybe you could try and hand it to Phil or Justin, but you definitely can't claim it. Maybe you read cards before you build a deck next time?? :shifty:

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]