For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Congratulations, Michael, on your 2E victory! Awesome to see you didn't go with the crutch Aid Legendary Civilization in your build. Huge props on that. The kill pile, well, ouch, but, tolerable (i.e. not as unpalatable as if you had included ALC).

Now we appear to have our first *confirmed* NACC July 12th player (with an opening round bye), if I'm not mistaken? Congrats again.

And to Maggie, Al and the Chicago gang, awesome that you had 16 players. You've set the bar for the season. Will it be raised? time will tell...

Congrats, Eric, on your Tribbles victory! Edit/correction: guess that was the qualifying table... One of the two.
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Yesterday was a total blast. Congrats to MVB for the double win.

Too bad everyone was too pooped to finish the "Cool" tourney. We had some very cool decks. Michael Moskop's was all VP. MVB's was all 2s was a ship with infinite range. I played a 2E KCA deck with a nearly all-Chula pile.

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Congrats to Jeremy Huth on his 1st place win in today's 1E Regional.

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:Now we appear to have our first *confirmed* NACC July 12th player (with an opening round bye), if I'm not mistaken? Congrats again.
There are two people currently pre-registered that have first round byes, neither of which is Michael - though I'd suspect he's probably coming along with his wife. And really it's hard to "confirm" any one until they are at an event and checked in. Anything can happen right before (or during) a tournament, I'm evidence of that myself.

Congrats to Jeremy and Michael, and to the organizers for what sounded to be an awesome weekend of events! One of these years I really want to be there!
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
flrazor wrote:Congrats to Jeremy and Michael, and to the organizers for what sounded to be an awesome weekend of events!
I think last weekend is gonna be hard to top...

:shifty:

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]