For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
For some reason the link in this thread goes to the warm-up Virtual event, not any of the actual regionals. Please use the links in the body of this post to pre-register.

Yet again, the Chicagoland Regional events will be held at CoDCON. This is a fantastic local convention run by the student gaming club at the College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn, IL. Tournament participants will be required to purchase a con badge to play in the regional ($5 for the day, $7 for two days at the door; cheaper if you pre-register). Address for all events is:

College of DuPage Student Resource Center
425 Fawell Blvd
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

Now for the Trek stuff:

Star Trek 2E Regional Championship
Standard Constructed
4 rounds
4/5/14 at 10:00 am

Star Trek Tribbles Regional Championship
Standard Constructed
4/5/14 at 3:00 pm

Star Trek 1E Regional Championship
OTF Constructed
4 rounds
4/6/14 at 10:00 am

The entry fee for each tourney will depend on the number of players attending. Deck lists are required. Please use the online deck builder and attach your decks to the tourney after results are posted.

There will also be plenty of 2E Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. Friday night's format will be Virtual, Saturday will be a "Cool" tournament and Sunday we'll try out Standard Orbit. Tribbles will happen randomly, as it usually does. So, if you're only able to travel to one regional this year, make it Chicago! There is a commuter rail line running from downtown Chicago to downtown Glen Ellyn. Rides can be arranged from there to CoD. There are also plenty of hotels and restaurants in the immediate vicinity of CoD, if you don't think public transit is your thing.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Awwww, come on, man. You can see Captain America after the Virtual tourney on Friday night.

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Less than a week to go! I was totting up all the prizes last night and couldn't believe they filled up 4 nine-card pages front and back.

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
If you're not there, you better be dead or in jail... ...and if you're in jail: BREAK OUT!!!!!!

By elveez (John Paul Veasey)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Well I'd like to make the trip out for this one but resources are limited right now so I could use a little help. Does anyone have a futon, couch or other comfy place to sleep that I could crash on for the weekend? It is iffy for me to get there to play on Friday but I am going to explore my options.

Thanks

John
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
elveez wrote:Well I'd like to make the trip out for this one but resources are limited right now so I could use a little help. Does anyone have a futon, couch or other comfy place to sleep that I could crash on for the weekend? It is iffy for me to get there to play on Friday but I am going to explore my options.

Thanks

John
PM me. I've got space.

Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Less that 48 hours to go to the 2E regional. I'm stoked!

Also, just realized I gotta add a couple of Locutii to my virtual deck for Friday night goodness. *scramble*
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation