For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Orlando will be having a 2E Regional on Sunday, 4/27/14 starting at Noon at Sci-Fi City, Orlando, FL. It is scheduled for (4) rounds and is a standard constructed deck format using the complete card pool. Details can be found on the trekcc.org tournament page for Cardassia.

There will be a $5 entry fee and deck lists will be required. All decks will also need to be posted to the completed tournaments page once the results of the tournament have been entered.

There will be (8) 2E Regional promo cards and (8) Regional buttons available for random distribution to those playing in the event. If we have more than eight players, I will provide additional prize support for those players in lieu of the Regional prize support. This will be in the form of sealed product, as well as various foils and promo cards.

There will also be the standard prize support I offer for an additional $3 if desired. It is up to each player if they want to participate in the extra prize support distribution.

Immediately following this tournament, we will hold a Tribbles Regional tournament. It will be a standard constructed Tribbles event and is scheduled for (5) rounds. Deck lists are also required as it is a Regional event, and the decks must be posted to the completed tournament page, the same as for the 2E Regional.

Prize support for this event will be the same as for the 2E event except it will have the Tribbles Regional promo cards. The entry fee is also $5 for this tournament and I will have additional prize support available should we have more than eight players.

Again, to be clear, as in all my tournaments, prize support distribution is random and the winner of a tournament does not automatically get first choice.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Thanks Rick for running a great event! Looking forward to talking about it on the podcast this week.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]