For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Thanks for clarifying, Jeremy. Our Chief Ambassador makes a good point. I'm sorry for the drama on my end, but, felt the attack above warranted a reply lest it look like I'm guilty by being silent. I've learned long ago in life that if you let a bully get away with his behavior without standing up to him that he'll just keep on doing it time and again, and felt that in this case, enough was enough.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Okay, after one more round of consulting my local players, we couldn't come to a consensus. One was for Academy. One was okay with Academy or Virtual. Another prefers Draft or Sealed. That didn't work, so back to the drawing board, I surrender.

This will be Standard Constructed. Now with everything printable, every player can bring their most innovative, highly creative, and newest design, hopefully. Let's see what varying strategies will hit the tables when players can print everything and there's no limitations to the possibilities!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Just two weeks away from the last weekend of Regionals and these events (2E, Tribbles, and 1E) will be happening.

While Justin Kaufman of the Minneapolis area and I are the only currently preregistered players, to the best of my knowledge, the following players are likely to participate:

Ian Parmenter
Chris Volk (2E and Tribbles)
Mike Rudolph (2E and Tribbles)
Bri Mastin
John Western
Thomas Ohnstad
Barry Windschitl (2E and Tribbles)
Ben Johnson
Kevin O'Neill
Robert Peterson
Jason Tang (1E)

Who else will join us? Stay tuned to find out...

And I shall be updating with the list of additional prizes, shortly...

-Matthew

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]