For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By enrico81
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Okay so we have a full day of regionals planned in Rotterdam on sunday the 11th of May. please note this is a new date!!

We kick of with the regional Second edition, wich will be a sealed event around 10:00 (AM)
Costs will be 18 euro and starters and boosters will be provided.

After the conclusion of this Arjan will organise the constructed first edition Regional. Start time is prelimenary planned around 13:30

The day will be concluded with our regional Tribble event, with a virtual Draft tribbles (card are already printed and glued but will need to be turned back in afterwards, the costs are € 8. The start time is prelimenary planned around 18:00.

Gordelweg 216,
3038GA Rotterdam,
The Netherlands

Tournament Directors:
Arjan Hoek (1E)
Enrico Evink (2E & tribbles)

Price support:
Regional promo's and some other extra's.
Last edited by enrico81 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

By enrico81
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
sorry Nick, but we simply do not have the player base to hold any other kind of 2E tournament at least with sealed I'm hoping to draw in a lot more fo the first edition player (who are there anyways).

As for which starter and boosters I'm still looking at sources to get them but most likely it will be base set.

By Halkandro
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
1st things first in Rotterdam :-)
but looking forward to some casual 2E, we don't play that all too often and it should be allright.

Would be fun to have some foreign participants as well, if advice is needed regarding places to stay and such drop one of the guys a line

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Don't know whether I can be there, but I have no other plans for that weekend by now ... so just out of curiosity :shifty: :
What are places to stay and is anybody already there on Saturday for some get-together? (as the only possibility for me would be to arrive Saturday afternoon and leave Monday morning)

By Halkandro
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hiya Mogh,

sorry for the late reply, don't check these forums too often :-)
basically we all meet up on Sunday only, but most of us are in or nearby Rotterdam anyways.

For places to stay I personally recommend checking out Air B&B ( just google it) so you can make use of a cheap room with locals. If that's not really your cup of tea then I could have a look for a few hotels close to the venue.
If you arrive on Saturday I'd be happy to guide you through the city a bit and see if others would like to join us as well.

regards,

Halk
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]