For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Peukon
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
It's time for the world famous danish Regionals. It will include the Danish national the next day (Sunday)... It will be a blast as always with great people from the UK coming over :)

By Peukon
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
nickyank wrote:And could we get Peter to change his name to something more Danish sounding? He's letting the side down. How about Ragnar or Fafnir or Leif or Borg?
I like my name... Even though it's not as cool and old sounding as some of the old names :)

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
nickyank wrote:And could we get Peter to change his name to something more Danish sounding? He's letting the side down. How about Ragnar or Fafnir or Leif or Borg?
Borg? Sounds Swedish...

By jakob
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I'm locking forward to being crushed by you Nick, Just remember you have had the opportunity more than once, and it has never happened.
But this time there is some cool toys to the winner, and for you to bring back home...

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Just checked the tournament page. Congrats to Morten and his Ferengies!

I'm not sure what's more surprising: the absence of Borg, Dominion and Klingons; or the three Bajoran decks turning up. I guess Return to Grace really did add something to the state of play (although, not to the winning deck - not a single RtG card to be seen).

Looking forward to reading any reports from it (especially Nick's with his Khan outing).

By jakob
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hybris:
jakob wrote:I'm locking forward to being crushed by you Nick, Just remember you have had the opportunity more than once, and it has never happened.
But this time there is some cool toys to the winner, and for you to bring back home...
Nemisis: Got crushed by Nick twice! (And by everybody else).

Next time: Revenge.

Thanks to everybody, it was a fun weekend, even for me..
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
nickyank wrote:I have a really poor record against the Danish, I admit that. But that's going to change, this I swear by Thor's enchanted hammer!

ODIN!!!!!
You did better against the Danish but lost to the German, poor show.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]