By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That's right, I said it.

On the weekend of May 17th-18th I will be hosting a weekend of events in Marysville, WA - conveniently located halfway between Seattle and Vancouver (the Canadian one). This will feature 6 events, of which 3 will be Regionals.

Saturday, May 17th 2014

10:00 AM
Open Format 1E Event
That's right, for anyone brave enough we will be having an Open event in the morning prior to the 2E Regional. This will be full card pool, so don't forget your Tribunal of Q and fully loaded Q's Tent: Civil War - it might come in handy...

2:00 PM
IDIC Draft <- Second Edition Regional
For this draft event, I will be bringing lots and lots of beautifully printed and glued virtual cards. The entry fee is just to cover print costs as everyone will keep the cards they draft.

7:00 PM
Tribbles! <- The Tribbles Regional
We'll be closing the 1st night out with a Standard Tribbles event.

Sunday, May 18th 2014

10:00 AM
Academy Format 2E Event
To kick off the second day, we will be having an Academy Format 2E Constructed event. Only C,S, and V cards are legal - so you'll have to consider how to build a deck without all your favorite crutches.

2:00 PM
Emissary + Deep Space 9 Draft <- First Edition Regional
This is the jewel event in our weekend. Each player will receive a printed and glued Emissary starter + unopened packs of Deep Space 9 . Let's see who can make the most of their pulls!

7:00 PM

Tribbles
Assuming that enough people want to stay after on Day 2, we'll throw a second Tribbles tournament to close out that day. Always fun and laid back, Tribbles is a good way to cool off.

See you all there, and make sure to pre-register so I can make sure to have enough product ready for the big day.

Location, Location, Location
Originally planned to be held at Wandering Havoc Games, we have now moved our plans to Richard DeLaschmit's house at:

5216 Grove St. A, Marysville, WA, 98270

This decision was made due to the short hours at said card shop (noon to 6), which would not accommodate all the fun we plan to have.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
9 signed up for 2E tomorrow! Could be a big one.

Hopefully a good number of people remember to bring their own copy of Infinite Diversity (as is stated in the rules). I've printed some extra as I know a few people won't remember/know.

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
The Mad Vulcan wrote:9 signed up for 2E tomorrow! Could be a big one.

Hopefully a good number of people remember to bring their own copy of Infinite Diversity (as is stated in the rules). I've printed some extra as I know a few people won't remember/know.
thanks for reminding me, I had forgoten to pack it!
Question for noob

Is there an easy way to get him to the alpha quadr[…]

Only works when AIV is played after RS. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]