By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
We're looking forward to it. Chris Volk and I will be tripping up north again this year for it, and we may very likely be bringing three players with us... our fellow Moorhead mn player, Ian Parmenter, aka Peers, and Minneapolis player, Kevin O'Neill, aka Kevin, are in the process of awaiting arrival of their newly applied for Enhanced MN licenses, and our ND player, Bri Mastin, is waiting on her passport. We look forward to playing with Ivo and Kyle and anybody else up there. (Be careful what I wish for, I know) :cheersR:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Update: for the prognosticators of the Road to Worlds rundown podcasts...

Chris Volk is out for this. He just found out a couple days ago that cousins he hasn't seen in 8 years will be coming in to Fargo this week. I am bummed. but understand.

I am still expecting to make the trip and waiting to hear word from my travel partners...
Bri Mastin (nashiira) is awaiting her passport;
Ian Parmenter (Peers) and Kevin O'Neill (Kevin) are awaiting their Enhanced MN licenses;

so, at the least as long as those documents arrive, we plan to be heading up to the Great White North to join Ivo Cirric (entilzha) and Kyle Schewe (caravanhymn).

There is the possibility that Robert Peterson (hobie) from the Mnpls area *may* also be coming with Kevin to join us, although I haven't heard word back from him yet.

So, the events should involve 6-7 of us as of this time.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
For any interested players/persons, these events will be pushed back, date tbd, likely either June 7th or June 14th, as Ivo' s father passed away this morning.
Ivo and I will be in communication shortly after the funeral, to try and lock down so these two regionals can hopefully still happen.

-Matthew

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Chris Volk, Ian Parmenter and I will be invading Canada next Saturday for these rescheduled events. The invite has been extended to Kevin O'Neill and Robert Peterson to join us. If anybody else in the MN area has a current passport or the new Enhanced MN license and wishes to trek up north with us, please lmk asap so we can make arrangements. Thank you.

-Matthew
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]