Discuss our Excelsior tournament format, storyline events, and anything else related to this experimental new tournament style
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
I put together your Cadet deck for this event, but then we had two players turn up without decks so I loaned mine out and ran the tournament instead. So while I didn't get to play, it was fun to see it in action and the other decks people used.

Congrats to TV who won, since Johnny was held to a modified win by JD's daughter in her first tournament appearance.

-crp
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:I put together your Cadet deck for this event, but then we had two players turn up without decks so I loaned mine out and ran the tournament instead. So while I didn't get to play, it was fun to see it in action and the other decks people used.

Congrats to TV who won, since Johnny was held to a modified win by JD's daughter in her first tournament appearance.

-crp
Odd numbers :/. Sounds like a great day of Trek though!
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:I put together your Cadet deck for this event, but then we had two players turn up without decks so I loaned mine out and ran the tournament instead. So while I didn't get to play, it was fun to see it in action and the other decks people used.
How did the beginner do with Cadets? Was it ok working out the "skills only work during dilemmas" thing?
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
My information was a little off, as Justin wasn't a new player as much as an infrequent player. So he knew a bit about 2E, and didn't seem to have any trouble playing the deck. At least, none that he shared with me. He and I played a fun game during the bye round, and he did pretty well.

-crp
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]