By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Is an Infiltrator still classed as an Infiltrating if they move away from an opponents crew/away team, but are still on their ship?

eg. My Leyton Founder is aboard an opponents staffed Fed ship, If the opponent beams away all their personnel, and Leyton is still on the Fed ship, is he still Infiltrating?

Or if I beam Leyton from a staffed Fed ship to an opponents empty Fed facility?

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If they are on an opponents ship/facility I believe they are still infiltrators as long as they haven't been exposed. I don't see it explicitly called out in the rules or glossary though...

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Iron Prime wrote:If they are on an opponents ship/facility I believe they are still infiltrators as long as they haven't been exposed. I don't see it explicitly called out in the rules or glossary though...
Yeah, I looked it up and it says how they become exposed, but doesn't explicitly say that they lose infiltrator status if they're alone.

Just wanting to check, as I'm up to no good building decks right now :wink:

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
sexecutioner wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:54 am Just wanting to check, as I'm up to no good building decks right now :wink:
You could have just said you were building decks right now, the up to no good was implied.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]