By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If you (and everyone) add(s) the [ card ] or [ card1 ] tags to the card name, it would be easier to look up cards and give a quick answer. I don't know the text by heart.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
- It says "Seeds or plays on table", not "Seed one..."; so you may seed multiple.
- You may DL a DQ -- or any other -- 2x Comp Skill personnel to hand. But then you cannot play it, say, to an AQ location. You'll need an additional mechanic for that.
- You may perform that DL action only "once per game" (as it says on the card).

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I strongly believe the same. :thumbsup:
But since OP was focussed n the prsonnel, I elected to keep it "simple" (which I find hard to do in any case) for my explanatory post.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
You can seed as many as you want, but you can only do the download-to-hand action (which is "once per game") once total during the game.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
To clarify on the "Computer Crash" portion, you can seed/play as many as you like (they always go face down) and then if a Computer Crash shows up, you can flip to ignore it's effects. You can do this as many times as your opponents' Computer Crashes show up. Of course, if you have a Quark in play, your Rod never goes away then.

~D

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]