By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:https://www.trekcc.org/1e/index.php?mod ... cardID=620

I know the discard option is special reporting.
What about the reporting just to my ships first option. Does that count as special reporting too?
I have 2 skill alpha personnel that I want to be able to report to mirror without doing a crossover.
Quadrant only matters when reporting to a facility. AMS is giving you a location (compatible ship). No facility is needed and quadrant is irrelevant.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Awesome thanks big time. I made a completely mirror deck using some cage cards. I will have to discard for 5 year mission. Tos mirror really don't have leadership and diplomacy. So had to do something to fix the holes. I could not use crossover because of final frontier. So definitely thanks.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Discovery suxs wrote:Awesome thanks big time. I made a completely mirror deck using some cage cards. I will have to discard for 5 year mission. Tos mirror really don't have leadership and diplomacy. So had to do something to fix the holes. I could not use crossover because of final frontier. So definitely thanks.
Emblem of the Empire downloads The Art of Diplomacy and can give your [TE] guys all the Diplomacy they need. :wink:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:Awesome thanks big time. I made a completely mirror deck using some cage cards. I will have to discard for 5 year mission. Tos mirror really don't have leadership and diplomacy. So had to do something to fix the holes. I could not use crossover because of final frontier. So definitely thanks.
Emblem of the Empire downloads The Art of Diplomacy and can give your [TE] guys all the Diplomacy they need. :wink:
Yeah I know everyone forgets about the hand weapon though. So I have to stack my deck with 6 or 7 hand weapons just for 1 skill in the game. Thanks for the though

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote: Yeah I know everyone forgets about the hand weapon though. So I have to stack my deck with 6 or 7 hand weapons just for 1 skill in the game. Thanks for the though
You can be sneaky and seed two AoDs. Or seed one and download one from an Emblem. Or play the MQ homeworld planets that let you download emblems (which down AoD) when played so doesn't cost you any seed slots.

That way you can use AoDs text of downloading the hand weapon to a Treachery x2 personnel (which discards the incident) and then have the 2nd still in play to use it's effects.

You can also use personnel who download equipment/weapons. Like Bareil which can easily be fetched with Defend Homeworld.

~D
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]