By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Discovery suxs wrote:Combined Task Force

It says you can only report DS9 Klingon and Federation personnel.

So can I report a dual affiliation personnel as Klingon or federation then change them to a different affiliation?
You can do this. CTF only cares about who can be played. Once they're in play, whatevs. :wink:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
HoodieDM wrote:
Iron Prime wrote:Fun side-effect of this is to persona swap Gowron with Gowron so you can have both in a Legitimate Leader deck without breaking Continuing Mission.
Yes, but you cant use both cards once you play one logo over the other.

~D
Persona swap doesn't break property logo cards. You can absolutely download [1E-TNG] Gowron with Legit Leader then persona swap to fun download [1E-DS9] Gowron and still be good to go.

The hardest part there is getting [1E-DS9] Gowron into hand to do the swap.

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
The problem I see is that he isn't [1E-DS9] Gowron, he's Chancellor Gowron. The change in card title means that you will lose the free-reports from Legitimate Leader. So you wouldn't break Continuing Mission, but you would break your play engine.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
commdecker wrote:The problem I see is that he isn't [1E-DS9] Gowron, he's Chancellor Gowron. The change in card title means that you will lose the free-reports from Legitimate Leader. So you wouldn't break Continuing Mission, but you would break your play engine.
True but it's only a one turn deal. Swap, [DL] the goodies, next turn swap back. Depending on the deck that might be a price worth paying.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]