By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Fastest way:
Use your seeded Quark's Isolinear Rods in your Playphase of your 1st Turn to get her into your Hand.
Play her with your seeded Temporal Micro-Wormhole on your Ship as your normal card play in the 2nd Turn.
And because I know you and you rarely read a card from the beginning to the end, here comes more details:
That way it does not matter which Affiliation you are playing, it can be any except Borg. After playing her to your Ship for the rest of Game, that Personnel may mix with your other Affiliations.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Enabran wrote:hmm, interesting...

in that case you have to Defend homeworld download her in turn 1 into play and use Quark's Isolinear Rods to download her to hand to replace the former at the start of turn 2.
I'm surprise you didn't police him enabran. Remember this It is called personnel. If you don't do it to everyone then you are in violation of the rules.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:Persona swap. There seems to be a alpha version for all the voyager crew.
Harry Kim and The Doctor would prove this wrong for the moment. Kes and Neelix would as well but at least if they never get an alpha version it makes sense.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
The Doctor is very easy to get to the AQ.

Simply seed or play a Holodeck Door. Since the Doorway is allowing the report and not whatever facility or ship the Doorway is played on, the Quadrant Rule doesn't apply and The Doctor can report to whatever quadrant he pleases.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Discovery suxs wrote:

in that case you have to Defend homeworld download her in turn 1 into play and use Quark's Isolinear Rods to download her to hand to replace the former at the start of turn 2.
I'm surprise you didn't police him enabran. Remember this It is called personnel. If you don't do it to everyone then you are in violation of the rules.

Ok, if that is your desire:
Nessi: Personal = german, personnel = english.
Disco: it must be: "I am surprised" If you are a surprise, you will be the on, jumping out of the birthdaycake (or something)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Slayer07 wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:Persona swap. There seems to be a alpha version for all the voyager crew.
Harry Kim and The Doctor would prove this wrong for the moment. Kes and Neelix would as well but at least if they never get an alpha version it makes sense.
The doctor has a alpha version. E.M.H. Program Beverly crusher [DL] him too.

It may not be the same in game terms. It is cleary the same based on the tv show and canon.

Harry kim was the goof on the show. So it makes sense for him not to have another version. If he didn't have a revised version. I would not play him at all. Neelix and kes were not alpha personnel so can't count them.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
Slayer07 wrote:
The doctor has a alpha version. E.M.H. Program Beverly crusher [DL] him too.

It may not be the same in game terms. It is cleary the same based on the tv show and canon.

Harry kim was the goof on the show. So it makes sense for him not to have another version. If he didn't have a revised version. I would not play him at all. Neelix and kes were not alpha personnel so can't count them.
Sorry but I disagree about E.M.H. Program being the alpha version. While they are the same 'character' based on canon, without the persona swap they are not the same thing in my book nor in ccg trek sense. I already said it wouldn't make sense as far as Kes and Neelix went.

Regardless of what Harry Kim 'is' there are still ways to make him an alpha version. The beginning scene on DS9 is one way, the episode Non Sequitor is another way they could do it.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
The Doctor was just another ❖ E.M.H. Program at one point, but evolved beyond that. In the same way, the Equinox Doctor is neither The Doctor nor the E.M.H. Program.
Last edited by Boffo97 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I look at the E.M.H program like a toddler, there is no way to know what it will become given the chance to evolve, just as there is no way to know what a person will be as they grow up. Hence you cannot call an infant a persona of a specific person and an E.M.H. program cannot be a persona of an evolved mark 1 hologram.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Enabran wrote:Fastest way:
Use your seeded Quark's Isolinear Rods in your Playphase of your 1st Turn to get her into your Hand.
Play her with your seeded Temporal Micro-Wormhole on your Ship as your normal card play in the 2nd Turn.
And because I know you and you rarely read a card from the beginning to the end, here comes more details:
That way it does not matter which Affiliation you are playing, it can be any except Borg. After playing her to your Ship for the rest of Game, that Personnel may mix with your other Affiliations.
Haha! :P The part emphasized (by me) could be considered a challenge to, indeed, read cards fully. Oversights are not at all uncommon in this game. (I'm the last to say I understand everything.)
But a firm (reading) grasp of English, and taking time and effort to read everything, are mandatory. :thumbsup:

Also: very interesting way of getting B'Elanna in play, via Isolinear Rods & persona swap! 8) Good team work answer. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Enabran wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:
Ok, if that is your desire:
Nessi: Personal = german, personnel = english.
Disco: it must be: "I am surprised" If you are a surprise, you will be the on, jumping out of the birthdaycake (or something)
Also, "Enabra_n".
And also, "thx Disco" (because he started the answer that Enabran finished).
And also, languages are spelt with capitals.
And yes, "spelt" is a correct rendition, albeit archaic. (Or, at least, H.P. Lovecraft would use it... And perhaps only he...) 8) :P
But -- is "rendition" a correct term for this? Not a native! :x :( :D
[/ communications nitpicking]
Boffo97 wrote:The Doctor was just another ❖ E.M.H. Program at one point, but evolved beyond that. In the same way, the Equinox Doctor is neither The Doctor nor the E.M.H. Program.
I agree (on the one hand), that the EMHP is the AQ version in spirit (I always saw him as such; indeed, a predecessor or 'infant') and we might call him thus (if we therewith don't confuse others -- and thus NOT use the word "persona");
while I agree (on the other hand) with the various technicalities, which obviously lead to the conclusion that the EMHP is not a persona of The Doc in a game sense. :twocents:

I've always found it interesting to think about various cards in this way, and make connections; nice to see that others think about it, too.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]