- Delta Quadrant
 -  
*Bajoran Wormhole: Mirror Universe –When you seed or play this doorway, you are not required to download Bajoran Wormhole, but if you fail to do so, the download opportunity is lost. Only one player may download Bajoran Wormhole; the player who seeded or played Bajoran Wormhole: Mirror Universe gets the first opportunity to do so. This doorway is not discarded if the Bajoran Wormhole is destroyed. See between, card titles.

I saw this in the glossary. My group has never done this so have we been doing it wrong the whole time. I don't see why only one person can do it.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Discovery suxs wrote:*Bajoran Wormhole: Mirror Universe –When you seed or play this doorway, you are not required to download Bajoran Wormhole, but if you fail to do so, the download opportunity is lost. Only one player may download Bajoran Wormhole; the player who seeded or played Bajoran Wormhole: Mirror Universe gets the first opportunity to do so. This doorway is not discarded if the Bajoran Wormhole is destroyed. See between, card titles.

I saw this in the glossary. My group has never done this so have we been doing it wrong the whole time. I don't see why only one person can do it.
Well, you can't have multiple copies of a Bajoran Wormhole in a quadrant (and TIL that "limit X" text is global), so once one player downloads it, the other can't place theirs. So if your opponent got a "regular" BW pair down before you, you're not prevented from adding the Mirror location - you just don't do the download.

The number of dilemmas that get put on a ship is[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]