- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Blood Screening

I read the glossary entry for pooling skills. Honestly one sentence does not explain anything as far as what dielmmas I can overcome now.

On to my questions

What kind of dilemmas can I beat when the event is on my ship?

Anyway to get the infiltrator off my ship without a specific card? Since the event plays on the infiltrator.

Does the infiltrator have to stay with my crew or away team until end of countdown too?

My one idea is pack space time portal in every deck. So I can return my ship and crew to my hand. What happens to the infiltrator if I do that?
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:Blood Screening

I read the glossary entry for pooling skills. Honestly one sentence does not explain anything as far as what dielmmas I can overcome now.

On to my questions

What kind of dilemmas can I beat when the event is on my ship?

Anyway to get the infiltrator off my ship without a specific card? Since the event plays on the infiltrator.

Does the infiltrator have to stay with my crew or away team until end of countdown too?

My one idea is pack space time portal in every deck. So I can return my ship and crew to my hand. What happens to the infiltrator if I do that?
Essentially, the only dilemmas you can pass are those that any single member of your crew or away team can pass on their own.

The infiltrator is stuck on the ship until the quarantine expires, as it is still a member of the crew. Barring a card which overrides that, of course.

Any time a ship is returned to hand, the ship and all cards aboard are returned to their owners' hands. So the infiltrator and blood screening would go back to their owner's hand.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
Dmour wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:Blood Screening

To piggy-back this point, can my Leyton Founderuse their Flight of the Intruder [DL] to escape the Blood Screening before the countdown expires or does the quarantine prevent this?
Flight will return both the infiltrator and Blood Screening to your hand. So essentially, your infiltrator escapes, but so does the crew.
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]