- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have a fed/ Klingon deck. I was this below.

I have fully staffed Klingon ship with only klingons. I have a fed ship with federation only. So I attack my opponent with the Klingon ship. Since there is no fed aboard it. My opponent counter attacks next turn. Do I get to counter attack back with both ships now? Since federation can counter attack.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Your forces get to counter attack - and Fed attack restrictions are only for initiating attacks. So you're good to go!
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Keep in mind when you initiate an attack(or counterattack) you can only do so with compatible ships so you would need something making your Federation and Klingons compatible to attack with both together. Returning fire doesn't seem to have the same restriction.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Latok wrote:Keep in mind when you initiate an attack(or counterattack) you can only do so with compatible ships so you would need something making your Federation and Klingons compatible to attack with both together. Returning fire doesn't seem to have the same restriction.
I guess thank you for adding that for new players. I pretty much assumed you knew I had a treaty. Anyway as I said if a new player finds this your post will be helpful to them.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.