By Asmoridin (Steve Pow Jr)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Silent Enemy

This card only attacks once, right? When it is first encountered, and then its turn-to-turn effect is just to move to the far end of the spaceline, stopping ships on the way?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Asmoridin wrote:Silent Enemy

This card only attacks once, right? When it is first encountered, and then its turn-to-turn effect is just to move to the far end of the spaceline, stopping ships on the way?
:thumbsup:

By Asmoridin (Steve Pow Jr)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
Asmoridin wrote:Silent Enemy

:thumbsup:
Great, thank you!

By admiral-mogh (Jorn Engstrom)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
What happens if you play Silent Enemy with Obsession? Does it attack at start of the first turn and then no more?

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
admiral-mogh wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:15 am What happens if you play Silent Enemy with Obsession? Does it attack at start of the first turn and then no more?
Why would it attack at all? The way I read it, if brought into play with Obsession, it is never "encountered", and there is no attempting ship, so the only thing it does is "end of every turn" stop-then-move thing.

By admiral-mogh (Jorn Engstrom)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Kaiser wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:15 am
admiral-mogh wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:15 am What happens if you play Silent Enemy with Obsession? Does it attack at start of the first turn and then no more?
Why would it attack at all? The way I read it, if brought into play with Obsession, it is never "encountered", and there is no attempting ship, so the only thing it does is "end of every turn" stop-then-move thing.
Yes I thought maybe that was the case but I was unsure. Thank you.

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]