By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I thought those online leagues were on a roll? If not, it's perhaps a periodic moment of slack, and at some point in 2020 it'll pick up again. I hope so for you. If not, you'll have to wait until I can align my desire and (cap)ability for using Lackey and learning to play online, so you and I can play. But as Prime said, achieving that alignment is quite a hassle... :lol:
(Right now my PC is a big mess and very unreliable, for starters. I can't seem to make win 8.1 stick; after a few days(!) it fails to boot, and no amount of MS's user-friendly diagnostic tools can put it back together again.)

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
While updating the OP with some more links (I guess dozens will have passed me by), I read this prophetic shred from a year ago, when reacting to a seeming lull in online play:
SudenKapala wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:03 am I thought those online leagues were on a roll? If not, it's perhaps a periodic moment of slack, and at some point in 2020 it'll pick up again.
Little did we know. :neutral:

About the OP -- I try to group similar topics together, hence some topics were not added at the bottom. Also, I split off a [1E-TNG] [Bor] sub-section (still working in the background on a TNG Borg deck).
Since I'm fairly (but not completely) sure not many people use this, it remains quite messy overall. :wink:
Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]

New Tribbles are coming! Look busy! https://www.t[…]