By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
So, reading the glossary because I was wondering if I have out Surprise Party and/or The Traveler: Transcendence, can I play a Q's Tent between my "extra" draw(s) and my normal end of turn draw.... so I only lose my end of turn draw AFTER I play Q's tent.

I was pretty sure you can't play a Q's Tent between end of turn actions and the glossary back that up.....

"No other actions may take place between start-of-turn or end-of-turn actions, other than valid responses."

But then I kept reading............

"If a card such as 35th Rule of Acquisition allows you to draw a card at “end of each turn” when conditions are met (but does not say it is an extra or additional card draw), it is the result of an “end-of-turn” action, which must take place before your normal card
draw which ends your turn. However, if a card allows an “extra” or “additional” card draw at the end of your turn (e.g., The Traveler:Transcendence or Quark’s Bar), it is a modification to your normal card draw, and thus is not an “end-of-turn” action."

So if my "extra" draws from SP and TT:T are not end of turn actions, does that mean I can say, "I'm drawing a card for SP, now I'm drawing a card for TT:T, now I'm playing a Q's tent (take a card), and now declaring my turn over since I lose my normal card draw?"

By 9of24 (Jeremy Huth)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Takket wrote:I was pretty sure you can't play a Q's Tent between end of turn actions and the glossary back that up.....

"No other actions may take place between start-of-turn or end-of-turn actions, other than valid responses."
This is the relevant glossary entry. Playing a Q's Tent is not an end of turn action and thus may not be played during the end of turn step of a turn.

Good mornin' lads, just got me thinking: What w[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]