By tlmirkes (Tim Mirkes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
If my Sarek is sporting some Bendii Syndrome and has not yet been killed, can I beam him down to my opponent's mission and have the INTEGRITY penalty apply to his away team attempting the mission? As best I can tell, yes, based on the Glossary entry for Present:
Your personnel are present with your opponent's personnel if they are on the same planet (but outside a facility or landed ship), or on the same ship, facility, or site. You may not benefit from your opponent's personnel who are present with yours, unless a card affects "all" of a type of personnel present, but they may be adversely affected.
Am I interpreting this right?

(edited to link cards)

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
tlmirkes wrote:If my Sarek is sporting some Bendii Syndrome and has not yet been killed, can I beam him down to my opponent's mission and have the INTEGRITY penalty apply to his away team attempting the mission? As best I can tell, yes, based on the Glossary entry for Present:
Your personnel are present with your opponent's personnel if they are on the same planet (but outside a facility or landed ship), or on the same ship, facility, or site. You may not benefit from your opponent's personnel who are present with yours, unless a card affects "all" of a type of personnel present, but they may be adversely affected.

(edited to link cards)
No. While you are correct that your personnel and opponent's are "present" if together on the planet, unfortunately Bendii specifically says that it applies to "your personnel" so opponent's would not be affected.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Takket wrote:
tlmirkes wrote:If my Sarek is sporting some Bendii Syndrome and has not yet been killed, can I beam him down to my opponent's mission and have the INTEGRITY penalty apply to his away team attempting the mission? As best I can tell, yes, based on the Glossary entry for Present:

(edited to link cards)
No. While you are correct that your personnel and opponent's are "present" if together on the planet, unfortunately Bendii specifically says that it applies to "your personnel" so opponent's would not be affected.
Man, why you gotta go read cards? Don't you like fun? :wink:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
tlmirkes wrote:Nuts. I zoomed right over that pesky "your". :?

I don't suppose there's a way to give my opponent my Sarek...
The Naked Truth?

But he wouldn't come with Bendii Syndrome.

By tlmirkes (Tim Mirkes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I get the impression you are trying to drain integrity........
Nope. Nothing to see here... :shifty:

The Clown: Bitter Medicine is actually where I was looking as a viable substitute for my overwrought "send Sarek to a home" plan. Are there any fairly consistent skills to choose to hit higher integrity personnel? I'd assume things like Honor would tend to come with high integrity.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
tlmirkes wrote:
I get the impression you are trying to drain integrity........
Nope. Nothing to see here... :shifty:

The Clown: Bitter Medicine is actually where I was looking as a viable substitute for my overwrought "send Sarek to a home" plan. Are there any fairly consistent skills to choose to hit higher integrity personnel? I'd assume things like Honor would tend to come with high integrity.
You could lead into it with a dilemma that lets you see opponents cards and then just select whatever they have the most of. Or go for skills highly prevalent on the affiliation. Diplomacy Feds. Honor Klingons. Etc

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]