By Keras
 -  
I've always been under the impression that [OS] and [CF] personnel could *only* report to their respective timeline locations. But then I read (or thought I read) something that indicated that as long as you had a card that allowed [1E-AU] personnel to be played, they could be reported to any compatible outpost (in terms of affiliation and quadrant), albeit not for free. Is this right or am I just touched in the head? :D
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Keras wrote:I've always been under the impression that [OS] and [CF] personnel could *only* report to their respective timeline locations. But then I read (or thought I read) something that indicated that as long as you had a card that allowed [1E-AU] personnel to be played, they could be reported to any compatible outpost (in terms of affiliation and quadrant), albeit not for free. Is this right or am I just touched in the head? :D
This is all correct!

The Final Frontier will even let you report them to the spaceline for free.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Keras wrote:I've always been under the impression that [OS] and [CF] personnel could *only* report to their respective timeline locations. But then I read (or thought I read) something that indicated that as long as you had a card that allowed [1E-AU] personnel to be played, they could be reported to any compatible outpost (in terms of affiliation and quadrant), albeit not for free. Is this right or am I just touched in the head? :D
Era icons make no difference when you report people..... the only thing that matters when reporting personnel is............

The facility (if you are reporting to one) is in its native quadrant.

The personnel (if you are reporting to a facility) is in their native quadrant.

You have a means of reporting [1E-AU] personnel (if the person is [1E-AU] )

There are cards (namely time locations) that give you perks for reporting appropriate era personnel there (usually that they can report for free, and also that you don't need a way to report [1E-AU] personnel if you report them to their appropriate time location). But those are only perks, not requirements. You can still report them elsewhere like any other personnel.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
VioletBlaze wrote:And just to be clear, if a personnel is native to a timeline, it can report there without a way of reporting [AU] personnel. (right?)
In 1e it's [1E-AU] instead of [AU] , but yes, that's correct. :wink:

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]