First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:
JeBuS wrote:
AllenGould wrote:I'm leaning to a simpler definition - put all cards discarded from under the mission back to be encountered again, end the turn. Costs are still paid, nothing is "undone".
I kind of like that. "Any cards revealed during this attempt are reseeded as they were at the beginning of the attempt. Immediately end your turn."
So if I seed a dilemma (doesn't matter which one? Say Quantum Leap), and if I'm paying attention and I know that my opponent will pass it, and I use Disrupted Continuum to swap in, say More of Your Kind, filter out some people, and then they fail a seeded TCL, what happens under this scenario?
Using his text, More of Your Kind and Disrupted Continuum stay in the discard pile (DC wasn't revealed, MoYK was but wasn't seeded at the beginning of the attempt so doesn't have anywhere to go), Quantum goes back under the mission. (Lesson: don't mix and match your dilemma shenanigans :) )
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
With a self seeded Temporal Causality Loop before it went last in the dilemmas, you could have a attempt another mission elsewhere. if that failed, just roll that mission attempt back by facing the self seeded Temporal Causality Loop.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote:With a self seeded Temporal Causality Loop before it went last in the dilemmas, you could have a attempt another mission elsewhere. if that failed, just roll that mission attempt back by facing the self seeded Temporal Causality Loop.
you could still pull this off by seeing TCL at opponent's mission which you can attempt (but not complete) with an espionage card, right?

By aabecame
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
This card was a big part of the deck that I used to get to the first Worlds in Las Vegas.
I would scan 1 mission and attempt a 2nd, The attempt ends and the scan would go back to my hand to use again. That's 2 Dilemma sets for 1 Scan and 1 seed

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
wow 34 replies... are you guys stuck in a casuality loop? ;)

guess it just needs to be errated to give all TD´s peace once and for all :)

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]