- Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Participant 2020
glossary: "If two or more personnel or ships with opposing nemesis icons are present with each other at the end of a player's turn, that player must choose one of them to be immediately killed (personnel) or destroyed (ships), regardless of ownership. (If a nemesis ship is cloaked or phased, it is not affected by - and cannot affect - an external nemesis.) This is not a battle."

"For example, if your Pralor Unit 3947 is on a planet with your opponent's Cravic Unit 122 at the end of your turn, you must choose one of them to be discarded."

Conclusion:
So, ships are destroyed and personal are killed, which in both cases means discarded.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Participant 2020
to me its a bit hard to see and differenciate between the nemesis icons, especially when comparing different resolution cards. e.g. the new guys have i think orange while the dr. soong / Lore have yellow?

Maybe a list of all nemesis vs. nemesis icons would be good, so that there are no missunderstandings.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
President
Community Contributor
LuthySloan wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:01 amMaybe a list of all nemesis vs. nemesis icons would be good, so that there are no missunderstandings.
I think this is what you're looking for: https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/G ... ts-nemesis

I guess we're going to have to update this list on release day, eh?

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E American National Participant 2020
LuthySloan wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:01 am to me its a bit hard to see and differenciate between the nemesis icons, especially when comparing different resolution cards. e.g. the new guys have i think orange while the dr. soong / Lore have yellow?

Maybe a list of all nemesis vs. nemesis icons would be good, so that there are no missunderstandings.
I have the same problem and I was asking in the other forum if we can get an icon that is easier to distinguish, especially for colorblind people. I can make do with a list but it will help potential new players if they don't need a list for this.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
President
Community Contributor
geraldkw wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:11 am
LuthySloan wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:01 am to me its a bit hard to see and differenciate between the nemesis icons, especially when comparing different resolution cards. e.g. the new guys have i think orange while the dr. soong / Lore have yellow?

I have the same problem and I was asking in the other forum if we can get an icon that is easier to distinguish, especially for colorblind people. I can make do with a list but it will help potential new players if they don't need a list for this.
I know Design is worrying about this, because they ran a possible solution by Rules a few months ago, while the Excalbians were still being worked on. We signed off, but Art did not, so it's back to the drawing board -- but they are concerned about how Nemesis icons are starting to blur together.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E American National Participant 2020
BCSWowbagger wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:06 pm
geraldkw wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:11 am

I know Design is worrying about this, because they ran a possible solution by Rules a few months ago, while the Excalbians were still being worked on. We signed off, but Art did not, so it's back to the drawing board -- but they are concerned about how Nemesis icons are starting to blur together.
I have complete trust in the art team so if they thought it wouldn't work it probably wouldn't. I'm sure this can be worked out and I realize it's a chunk of work. Thanks for everyone's efforts!

https://www.trekcc.org/1e/index.php?mode=card&am[…]

Site reporting questions

Yes, I think so too. The only limitation would […]

I'm finally a real 1E player!

I was actually just thinking "Where did Sud[…]

jadziadax8 MW Spock with a Goatee 65-0 Thank you […]