First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
Hello,
My brain is getting tripped up over the text on Smugglers' Rendezvous vs. Protect the Timeline vs. War Council. I think if I put War Council on the downloaded Tellarite Trading Post, I could get 3 free reports, right? (As long as the reported cards meet the reqs).

Seems generous. Or wrong? i.e. do the Free Plays stack?

Also does the War Council have to go on the Tellarite Post - vs a different seeded Non-aligned Facility like a Husnock Outpost - because of the third sentence on Protect the Timeline?

Would a Rules Guru mind explaining? Is there a better way to play this?

Thank you in advance!!
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Seems legit. Albeit there are only 8 [NA] [22] CIVILIANS and 2 [NA] [22] V.I.P.s who can report to Smuggler’s.

And yes, it does have to be on Tellerite Trading Post, not a Husnock Outpost.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
As long as the personnel is native to the timeline where Protect the Timeline is seeded, you can report personnel for free to other locations (eg an Admiral to Office of the President or in your scanario a native [22] [Non] CIVILIAN or V.I.P to your Husnock Outpost )

Alternative: play The Final Frontier on your Husnock Outpost with War Council. Gives you 2 Freereports from the first and 1 ( there are 9 Civs and 3 VIPs) from War Council and no headaches because all cards report at the same location and no need for a time travel. Can even be upgraded by +1 Freereport if played with Cybernetics Expertise.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Smuggler's Rendezvous/Tellerite Trading Post was deliberately and lovingly crafted to make a War Council/Protect The Timeline build possible, and the NA cards in Cold Front were designed in part to ensure that deck had access to a decent (not perfect) skill matrix.

It's not a bad deck -- or at least it wasn't back in 2017, when we were tested it.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]