By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Military Protectorate

when this card says "compatible personnel may report here"

that means compatible with the [Kli] Colony (or simply, just compatible with [Kli] )

1. Correct?

2. and "report here" means anywhere at that location, it isn't referring to the colony specifically right?

3. In fact I can't actually report ANYONE technically to the Colony itself since stations don't allow reporting? Or does "here" override that?

4. also does "names this mission in lore" mean the location (like Earth) or the name of mission card (Like Espionage Mission)? It has to be the location because i doubt any personnel has the name of a mission in their lore. But in that case shouldn't the card say it "names this location in lore"?

anyone got a list yet of personnel that name a [Kli] mission in lore, or shall i start one? LOL

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
1 = correct
2 = correct
3 = correct. Technically you cannot report to a Station. It is the same like Deep Space Station K-7, where the gametext of the time location allows the report (even to the station!). In our case the incident allows the report to (anywhere where) the Colony (is) [The planet surface, inside the Colony, your ship in Orbit...)
4 = it should be the same like Preserver Obelisk which says: who name in lore a planet

By patrick (Patrick Weijers)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Takket wrote:Military Protectorate
4. also does "names this mission in lore" mean the location (like Earth) or the name of mission card (Like Espionage Mission)? It has to be the location because i doubt any personnel has the name of a mission in their lore. But in that case shouldn't the card say it "names this location in lore"?

anyone got a list yet of personnel that name a [Kli] mission in lore, or shall i start one? LOL
Enabran wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:09 am 4 = it should be the same like Preserver Obelisk which says: who name in lore a planet
Glossary:
Downloading Facilities: When a card allows you to download a facility to a location, you must meet all normal requirements for building (playing) the facility, unless specifically overridden by the card text.
I'm still unclear on what "specifically overridden" means. I assume that in this case "here" overwrites "planet" on the Colony, so you can now play it in space, but other rules stay in place (like the rule that says you can only have one facility at a location)?

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
A card like Construct Starship allows you to download an Outpost but do not override other rules. So you cannot download an Outpost to a location, where already one of yours exist.

"specifically overridden"
Military Protectorate on the other side overrides a rule. The "here" says you can build your Colony anywhere at that location (but only if you do not have an Outpost there)

BUT
The Objective also says: When your Away Team of at ...
"
When your personnel are aboard a ship or space facility that you control, they are a crew. In all other situations, they are an Away Team."
I just see one way to download it to space - at a Dual Space/Planet Mission.
Last edited by Enabran on Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
it does because it is not a facility and it is allowing reporting
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]