By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
We are the Borg
Each turn play a univ. Borg free or make an additional end of turn draw.

Cumulative Rule:
If a card is cumulative, multiple copies of the card can have the same effect on the same target(s) at the same time.

Conclusion:
Since its not limited to once each turn and the 2 functions are different and on different targets (borg personal vs. card draw), i can use 2 We Are the Borg for both?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
LuthySloan wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:38 pm We are the Borg

Cumulative Rule:
If a card is cumulative, multiple copies of the card can have the same effect on the same target(s) at the same time.

Conclusion:
Since its not limited to once each turn and the 2 functions are different and on different targets (borg personal vs. card draw), i can use 2 We Are the Borg for both?
Correct. I missread the post
Last edited by pfti on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
pfti wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:48 pm
LuthySloan wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:38 pm We are the Borg

Cumulative Rule:

Conclusion:
Correct.
Wouldn't the once-each-turn limit on WATB prevent this? You can only make the choice (and get the resulting effect) once each turn, regardless of how many copies you have in play. Or so I thought, anyway.

Even if you set aside the "each turn" text (which can't really mean anything other than "once each turn," can it?), I'm not sure the cumulative rule is averted, but I'm not sure we need to reach that question.

By 9of24 (Jeremy Huth)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LuthySloan wrote:Since its not limited to once each turn and the 2 functions are different and on different targets (borg personal vs. card draw), i can use 2 We Are the Borg for both?
The argument that I was given a while back was that having a second copy in play would provide no additional benefit because the effect is giving the player the option to do one of two things for the turn. Which makes sense to me.
LuthySloan wrote:We are the Borg
Just wanted to point out that the [Bor] card you play for free using this Event need not be universal.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
i read it without "once".

"each" sets the time to be in your turn instead of opponents.

but if the rulers of the trekcc say only once i say thanks for clarification, because thats the main goal of asking :)
Question for noob

Is there an easy way to get him to the alpha quadr[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]