By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
pfti wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:04 pm
LuthySloan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:27 pm hm yeah now, maybe hero of the empire will come back into buisness...

Edit.
hm, not rom/kling treaty would not work as k7 is not compatible to share technology romulsns.
Just becayse they cannot go on the station, doesnt mean they dont still benifit from its report functions. The station's free report can be to the time location itself (and include romulans)
A ship in orbit probably being the safest place for them to report.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Enabran wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:15 am
jrch5618 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:05 pm Fortunately for the Organian Treaty, there's the Earth Outpost so you don't need the time location, but the TST has no such benefit.

This Outpost primary exists for this card:
Test for Weakness
I'm aware of that, but my point stands. Earth Outpost works great for Organian Treaty too without needing Sherman.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
AllGoodThings203 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:28 am If you have [Neu] Outpost and Technology Sharing treaty, can you report both [Kli] [OS] and [Rom] [OS] card here?
Yes, or a [NA] Outpost. For the only issue is that a [Kli] [OS] card isn't compatible with a [Rom] card without [OS] and vice-versa. But since [Neu] and [NA] is compatible with everyone (sssssh, War Council, nobody's talking to you).... it'd be fine.

By Orbin (James Monsebroten)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
AllGoodThings203 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:40 am That's great, but also limits use of The Final Frontier
Since The Final Frontier free plays are Matching OR [NA] it doesn't work great with Treaty decks to start with since you'll only get to play one affiliation for free (plus NonAligned). The Time Location + Protect The Timeline is much better for treaties as all your personnel have the capability to report for free, regardless of affiliation :)

- James M

First: Saru Last: Burnham I think @jadziadax[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]