- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Treaty makes OS Romulans and OS Klingons compatible. But there is no OS facility. Does the Treaty allow OS Klingons report to a standard Romulan Outpost?

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:36 pm Treaty makes OS Romulans and OS Klingons compatible. But there is no OS facility. Does the Treaty allow OS Klingons report to a standard Romulan Outpost?
pscht nächstes mal ins rules forum :)

und gute frage, bin gespannt.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LuthySloan wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:40 pm
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:36 pm Treaty makes OS Romulans and OS Klingons compatible. But there is no OS facility. Does the Treaty allow OS Klingons report to a standard Romulan Outpost?

and good question, curious to read the ruling.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LuthySloan wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:40 pm

und gute frage, bin gespannt.
Behoben

By Orbin (James Monsebroten)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Technology Sharing Treaty does not allow your [OS] Klingons cards to report to a Romulan Outpost OR your [OS] Romulans cards to report to your Klingon Outpost.

NOTE: This was intentional and matches the game play of Organian Peace Treaty which doesn't allyu your [OS] Klingon cards to report to your Federation Outpost OR your [OS] Federation cards to report to your Klingon Outpost.

The treaties may best be used in a Sherman's Peak deck where all [1E-AU] [OS] cards can report.

- James M

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Orbin wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:38 pm Technology Sharing Treaty does not allow your [OS] Klingons cards to report to a Romulan Outpost OR your [OS] Romulans cards to report to your Klingon Outpost.

NOTE: This was intentional and matches the game play of Organian Peace Treaty which doesn't allyu your [OS] Klingon cards to report to your Federation Outpost OR your [OS] Federation cards to report to your Klingon Outpost.

The treaties may best be used in a Sherman's Peak deck where all [1E-AU] [OS] cards can report.

- James M
Fortunately for the Organian Treaty, there's the Earth Outpost so you don't need the time location, but the TST has no such benefit.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Orbin wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:38 pm

- James M
ah yeah, makes sense. The Time Location is worse then The Final Frontier, its good that it gets at least a little help.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
LuthySloan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:25 amah yeah, makes sense. The Time Location is worse then The Final Frontier, its good that it gets at least a little help.
Do you think this is still true after errata to TFF?

-crp

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
MidnightLich wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:14 am
LuthySloan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:25 amah yeah, makes sense. The Time Location is worse then The Final Frontier, its good that it gets at least a little help.

-crp
The Final Frontier is more efficient. Two free plays and a ship download for 1 seed when I'd need 3 seeds for the same capability in a Sherman's Peak deck (Sherman's Peak, Protect the Timeline, Call for Reinforcements).

On the other hand, TFF is now MUCH more limiting, so at least that efficiency now comes at a cost.

I'd say there's enough tradeoffs that now it's subjective and deck-dependent on which one is "better."

:twocents:

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

-crp
Rather yes.
Its far more balanced then the all-star-federation deck.

But in the last 2 month where i am building a new deck, i´ll try TFF, because i suspect it still belongs to the top tier decks.

By Orbin (James Monsebroten)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LuthySloan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:20 pm

-crp
Rather yes.
Its far more balanced then the all-star-federation deck.

But in the last 2 month where i am building a new deck, i´ll try TFF, because i suspect it still belongs to the top tier decks.
With the release A Private Little War may see Sherman's Peak come back in popularity thanks to Arne Darvin :)

- James M

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
hm yeah now, maybe hero of the empire will come back into buisness...

Edit.
hm, not rom/kling treaty would not work as k7 is not compatible to share technology romulsns.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
LuthySloan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:27 pm hm yeah now, maybe hero of the empire will come back into buisness...

Edit.
hm, not rom/kling treaty would not work as k7 is not compatible to share technology romulsns.
Just becayse they cannot go on the station, doesnt mean they dont still benifit from its report functions. The station's free report can be to the time location itself (and include romulans)
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]