By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
so you run a yolodeck that only catches noobs on a highlevel tournament and then you get mad for getting exposed?

seppel is one of the guys who needs any extra advantage he can get to win games (including crawling the forums), yet he will tell you twice a match that he once was european champ lol :borg:
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Errr.... Seppel does NOT need any “extra advantage” to win games! He is a great player!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Just had an epic game with Niall and lost. And guess what: It was fun :) . EnsignQ would have conceded in under 30 minutes and would have started spaming the forum right away ;) .

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Ensign Q wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:51 pm so you run a yolodeck that only catches noobs on a highlevel tournament and then you get mad for getting exposed?
Noobs at higlevel tournaments deserve a lesson.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Enabran wrote:
Ensign Q wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:51 pm so you run a yolodeck that only catches noobs on a highlevel tournament and then you get mad for getting exposed?
Noobs at higlevel tournaments deserve a lesson.
And please also note I did not face a single noob with my Holodeck, unless you consider Jason Beyer, James Heaney and the mighty Jeremy Huth noobs?

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:28 pm Just had an epic game with Niall and lost. And guess what: It was fun :) . EnsignQ would have conceded in under 30 minutes and would have started spaming the forum right away ;) .
shall we count the amount of whine topics by you? lol

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ich bezweifele, dass da mehr sind als von dir. Du verdienst gar nicht die Aufmerksamkeit, die man dir schenkt. Darum in Zukunft: Ignored.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
The rule question asked by this thread was answered very early on and it's just personal arguing now.

Locked.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation