Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
LuthySloan wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:20 pm https://www.trekcc.org/1e/index.php?mod ... ardID=2327

If it is on planet surface no beaming down or up for opponent.

But if there is a planet facility (HQ) or a landed ship, that is a seperate location so i would need to have a Transport inhibitor on the planet surface and on the hq and on the landed ship to prevent beaming to and from these 3 locations?
Yep

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
and thats why the game desperately needs more protection against interaction/battle strats.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:08 pm and thats why the game desperately needs more protection against interaction/battle strats.
Umm...in this rare case that Luther Slone stated being a HQ (which only plays on a homeworld) then Strategema solves this issue.

Outside of Borg, Strategema pretty much solves any issues...

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
HoodieDM wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:33 pm
Ensign Q wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:08 pm and thats why the game desperately needs more protection against interaction/battle strats.
Umm...in this rare case that Luther Slone stated being a HQ (which only plays on a homeworld) then Strategema solves this issue.

Outside of Borg, Strategema pretty much solves any issues...
Strategema didnt solve Ceti Eel, doesnt solve Crell Mosset or Dr Noah and yeah doesnt help Borg at all.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:12 pm Strategema didnt solve Ceti Eel, doesnt solve Crell Mosset or Dr Noah and yeah doesnt help Borg at all.
Ceti Eel is banned atm, so shall see when it's redone. Dr. Noah is capturing, that goes with ANYTHING capture. But there are cards to counter Capturing. Crell is unique situation, but you can easily counter it. He's a hologram, so your opponent needs to go thru hoops to get them present at your personnel. But you can cancel it with Kevins or Disruptor Overloads.

It's hard to counter EVERYTHING, but that's the risk you take. Sometimes a deck can just surprise you and/or the field.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
imo we need a seed that makes it unable to beam/move to your personnel. interaction is just silly. it asks for too many ressources to prep against or you just autolose.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:43 pm imo we need a seed that makes it unable to beam/move to your personnel. interaction is just silly. it asks for too many ressources to prep against or you just autolose.
Only if you dont plan for it. MVB wins a lot of games and almost never plays battle. You can be faster, you can have one place to hide, you can be able to recycle. So many options.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:27 pm Like Intruder Alert? I know it doesn’t block everything, but it’s worth stocking in you QTCW.
does it block anything is the question?

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]