By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SO, unless i'm mistaken....... there is no way to use her special skill every turn..... or is there?

Kasidy Yates

To complete a cargo run, and get the two draws, i have to dock my ship at a docking site, and walk her to the cargo bay with the equipment.

Now let's say i have two Nor's each with a docking site and cargo bay, separated by one mission.

On my next turn, i walk Yates to the docking site, grab a piece of equipment i left for her there, and board my ship. i move to the other Nor, and dock, and she exits the ship, but cannot walk to the cargo bay, because she already walked once...... on my next turn, she can walk to the cargo bay.

Is there any way around this so i can use her skill every turn instead of every other turn?

What if........... after Yates walks to the cargo bay, i use invasive transporters to beam her to my [Dom] ship, then beam her back to the docking site....... so on my next turn she starts at the docking site and boards the ship to start a cargo run, without walking? I think that is all legal........ is it? The glossary says you can't use invasive transporters to complete a cargo run, but i'm not doing that.......

By patrick (Patrick Weijers)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
any of those same personnel who has been a member of the ship's crew since the run was announced
Doesn't "since" mean that there can not have been a moment she was not "a member of the ship's crew". Does she stop being a member of the freighter's crew when you beam here to the Dominion ship?

Isn't she technically not a member of any ship's crew while she's on the facility, anyway? I'm not sure if this matters...
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation